Times are tough - but is it you or the economy that's the problem?
The following article focuses on your business and provides insights into ASIC statistics on why businesses fail and what you can do to prevent over 90% of these causes from happening.
The latest ASIC figures on insolvency make interesting reading. In the 2015/16 year 9,848 companies entered external administration in Australia, an increase of 7.3% over the previous year. In the Northern Territory insolvencies are up 47% over last year and 200% from two years ago. Lots of people are saying that the weak economy is damaging their business but this is not the whole story.
- Terrific Tips from Jurek Leon
- Free Tax Workshops in Darwin
- ATO Small Business Newsroom
- ASIC Monthly Fee Calculation
- New Country of Origin Food Labelling Laws
- Free Business Webinars
- Scams cost businesses $3.8 million in 2016
- #NTAustralia Mega Meet to show off Territory tourism to the world
- What's new at IP Australia
- Have your say about how government businesses compete with you