New Country of Origin Food Labelling Laws
Does your business grow, produce, manufacture, distribute, import or sell food?
What do you have to do to comply with the new Country of Origin Food Labelling Information Standard?
Join the ACCC’s Deputy Chair, Dr Michael Schaper, along with representatives from peak industry groups at 6:30pm on Thursday 22 June AEST for a free webinar on the new law. The webinar will focus on the practical issues for businesses complying with the new food labelling requirements before they become mandatory on 1 July 2018.
The webinar will address the following questions:
- Who needs to make a country of origin claim?
- What do ‘grown’, ‘produced’, ‘made’ and ‘packed’ mean?
- When can I make a ‘made in’ claim?
- How do I calculate the percentage of Australian content in my products?
- How will the new requirements be enforced?
- ATO Small Business Newsroom
- New Country of Origin Food Labelling Laws
- Free Business Webinars
- Scams cost businesses $3.8 million in 2016
- #NTAustralia Mega Meet to show off Territory tourism to the world
- What's new at IP Australia
- Have your say about how government businesses compete with you
- ACCC is now targeting unfair contract terms
- Terrific Tips from Jurek Leon
- Times are tough - but is it you or the economy that's the problem?