New app for young aspiring business owners
The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) is pleased to launch a new resource available on the MoneySmart website to help young people thinking about small business.
Getting into small business can be exciting, but there can be a lot of steps involved. The new app is a great place for young entrepreneurs to start.
First Business can help young people:
- Work out whether they are ready to start a business
- Keep track of requirements relating to running a business
- Develop business networks
- Save and compile useful websites and information on starting a business
- ATO Small Business Newsroom
- New Country of Origin Food Labelling Laws
- Free Business Webinars
- Scams cost businesses $3.8 million in 2016
- #NTAustralia Mega Meet to show off Territory tourism to the world
- What's new at IP Australia
- Have your say about how government businesses compete with you
- ACCC is now targeting unfair contract terms
- Terrific Tips from Jurek Leon
- Times are tough - but is it you or the economy that's the problem?