Late payments causing more than a headache for SMEs
"It’s unfair that many small-business owners are being subjected to late payments on top of the day-to-day challenges of running their own business. The financial health of Australia’s small-business owners should be a top priority and the research indicates this also has a direct impact to their own personal wellbeing."
New research from MYOB has found a majority of Australian small-business operators experience both business impacts and personal challenges due to late payments. The latest SME Snapshot from cloud accounting provider, MYOB, revealed 77% of businesses had felt some sort of business impact due to a customer not paying their bills on time, while only 23% saw no impact at all.
- ATO Small Business Newsroom
- New Country of Origin Food Labelling Laws
- Free Business Webinars
- Scams cost businesses $3.8 million in 2016
- #NTAustralia Mega Meet to show off Territory tourism to the world
- What's new at IP Australia
- Have your say about how government businesses compete with you
- ACCC is now targeting unfair contract terms
- Terrific Tips from Jurek Leon
- Times are tough - but is it you or the economy that's the problem?