GranTechies: the new wave of silver surfers
The nbn™ GranTechies Report reveals the majority of these tech-savvy grandparents (72 per cent) couldn’t imagine their life without the internet.
Australian grandparents are now swapping their knitting for internetting as the explosion of smart devices and increased access to fast broadband are taking over all aspects of their lives, according to a new research report commissioned by nbn.
- Terrific Tips from Jurek Leon
- Free Tax Workshops in Darwin
- ATO Small Business Newsroom
- ASIC Monthly Fee Calculation
- New Country of Origin Food Labelling Laws
- Free Business Webinars
- Scams cost businesses $3.8 million in 2016
- #NTAustralia Mega Meet to show off Territory tourism to the world
- What's new at IP Australia
- Have your say about how government businesses compete with you