Find out about how you can take advantage of Australia's North Asia Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) with Korea (KAFTA), Japan (JAEPA), and China (ChAFTA).
Online registrations are now open for the FTA Roundtable in Darwin NT on Tuesday 21 March 2017:
Come along to the Darwin roundtable to hear from:
- The Hon Keith Pitt MP, Assistant Minister for Trade, Tourism and Investment
- Michael Growder, Assistant Secretary, FTA Division, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Chris Rees, Assistant General Manager, Northern Australia Delivery, Austrade
- Martin Ferreyra, Assistant State Director
- Northern Territory, Austrade.
The roundtable equips you with the information to help realise the benefits created by the China, Japan and Korea FTAs, including FAQs about tariffs, grants and other assistance.
- Terrific Tips from Jurek Leon
- Free Tax Workshops in Darwin
- ATO Small Business Newsroom
- ASIC Monthly Fee Calculation
- New Country of Origin Food Labelling Laws
- Free Business Webinars
- Scams cost businesses $3.8 million in 2016
- #NTAustralia Mega Meet to show off Territory tourism to the world
- What's new at IP Australia
- Have your say about how government businesses compete with you