Building an Unfair Advantage in Business
Are you interested in finding solutions in business that will increase your bottom line? Talking to researchers can create undiscovered opportunities, but not sure where to start? Start here.
AusIndustry, in partnership with the Northern Territory Chamber of Commerce, is holding insightful networking session and short talks focused on assisting businesses to explore the world of researcher and their ability to assist business to build "An unfair Advantage in Business".
Explore Solution Based Thinking where 2 way conversations between researchers and local businesses can seek to solve tangible problems. Or simply discover the world of research and apply business thinking to create new opportunities.
There will be 2 short talks from successful partnerships between Business and Researchers followed by networking.
Innovation at NADO
- Wednesday 2 November 2016 4.30—6.30pm
- @NADO, Ochre Suite 76 Esplanade, Darwin
- Cost: Your time and conversation
- ATO Small Business Newsroom
- New Country of Origin Food Labelling Laws
- Free Business Webinars
- Scams cost businesses $3.8 million in 2016
- #NTAustralia Mega Meet to show off Territory tourism to the world
- What's new at IP Australia
- Have your say about how government businesses compete with you
- ACCC is now targeting unfair contract terms
- Terrific Tips from Jurek Leon
- Times are tough - but is it you or the economy that's the problem?