ATO Small Business Newsroom
Eva Pettifor . 31 Jul 2017 . Comments
Small Business Taxation News
- Not-for-Profit News Service
Simpler BAS is now here for most NFP organisations
- Due dates by topic
You need to lodge a tax return each year to report your assessable income and claim deductions.
- Need help with record keeping?
Find out what resources are available to support you.
- Need help resolving your tax or super dispute?
You can use our in-house facilitation service.
- Do you use the Business Portal?
We're introducing some changes to make lodging your activity statement easier.
- Buy services or digital products from overseas?
Australian GST registered businesses can avoid GST on these purchases.
- Are you claiming GST credits correctly?
Learn how to correctly claim GST credits to ensure your BAS is not delayed.
- What do do if you've been scammed
There is support available if you fall victim to scams.
- Have a tax debt $100K or less?
Organise a payment plan by phone or online.
- We're visiting businesses around Australia
We'll show you the benefits of electronic payment and record keeping systems.
Copyright Business Enterprise Centre NT. Please seek our permission prior to reproducing this article in any way but feel free to link directly to this page if you wish to use this content.
Blog Home Page
- Terrific Tips from Jurek Leon
- Free Tax Workshops in Darwin
- ATO Small Business Newsroom
- ASIC Monthly Fee Calculation
- New Country of Origin Food Labelling Laws
- Free Business Webinars
- Scams cost businesses $3.8 million in 2016
- #NTAustralia Mega Meet to show off Territory tourism to the world
- What's new at IP Australia
- Have your say about how government businesses compete with you