ATO Small Business Newsroom
Eva Pettifor . 22 Jun 2017 . Comments
Small Business Taxation News
- Taking care of business
The is encouraging small businesses to get a head start on the new financial year by taking care of business now.
- Electronic record keeping
Using an electronic record-keeping package to manage your business records will save you time.
- Super guarantee client health check
Check list to ensure that super guarantee obligations are being met.
- New law for tax concessions
Changes to concessions apply to more businesses. What can your business claim?
- Employers of working holiday makers
What you need to do as an employer of working holiday makers.
- Small business support in one place Discover a range of government measures designed to support you
- Calculating your fuel tax credits
How to find the latest rates and calculate the amount you're entitled to.
- Super changes start 1 July 2017
Will the changes affect you or your employees.
- Check your AUSkey browser compatibility
If your browser has updated recently it may not be compatible with AUSkey.
- Rewarding employees on top of their usual salary?
Make sure you get things right with FBT by keeping accurate records.
- Compare your business with others in your industry
Find out in a few steps with our updated small business benchmarks.
- Get your BAS refund without delay
Follow our quick steps to ensure you receive your BAS refund in a timely manner.
- Affected by Cyclone Debbie or ex-Cyclone Debbie?
Support is available while you recover.
- Protect yourself from illegal phoenix activity
Do you know who you're going into business with?
Copyright Business Enterprise Centre NT. Please seek our permission prior to reproducing this article in any way but feel free to link directly to this page if you wish to use this content.
Blog Home Page
- ATO Small Business Newsroom
- New Country of Origin Food Labelling Laws
- Free Business Webinars
- Scams cost businesses $3.8 million in 2016
- #NTAustralia Mega Meet to show off Territory tourism to the world
- What's new at IP Australia
- Have your say about how government businesses compete with you
- ACCC is now targeting unfair contract terms
- Terrific Tips from Jurek Leon
- Times are tough - but is it you or the economy that's the problem?