ACCC Collective Bargaining
Have you considered joining forces with other small businesses to negotiate a better deal?
The ACCC has issued a new guide for small businesses and farmers on the potential benefits of collective bargaining. Small businesses can sometimes be better off negotiating with their suppliers or customers as a group (referred to as collective bargaining).
The aim of the guide is to provide some basic information about what collective bargaining and collective boycotts are, some issues to take into account if small businesses are thinking of working together, and an outline of the ACCC approval process.
The ACCC encourage you to get a copy of the guide from the ACCC website and consider whether collective bargaining could suit your circumstances. They are also available to talk to you if you need more information about the process for obtaining ACCC approval. Contact them on 1300 302 021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Terrific Tips from Jurek Leon
- Free Tax Workshops in Darwin
- ATO Small Business Newsroom
- ASIC Monthly Fee Calculation
- New Country of Origin Food Labelling Laws
- Free Business Webinars
- Scams cost businesses $3.8 million in 2016
- #NTAustralia Mega Meet to show off Territory tourism to the world
- What's new at IP Australia
- Have your say about how government businesses compete with you