BEC is funded by both the Australian and the Northern Territory Governments offers FREE services including:
BEC delivers Introduction to Small Business Workshops. These FREE, monthly workshops consist of five 3 hour modules on Starting a Small Business, Business Structures & Tax, Marketing, Business Planning and Introduction to Bookeeping.
Assistance and Advice
BEC can help you with:
- Business Planning
- Working through the maze of Government regulation
- Preparation of simple marketing plans
- Co-ordinating the provision of Legal and Accounting services
- Independent information on banking and finance products
- Information and guidance on leasing new business premises
- Independent advice, mentoring and networking opportunities
for new businesses.
BEC can refer you to expert advisors like accountants, solicitors, insurance brokers bookkeepers and marketing people.
Contact our Business Advisor today for a Personalised Consultation.