Build Resilience, Boost Profitability and Turn More Tourists into $$$’s for Your Business!
Designed specifically for small tourism and tourism related businesses including:
- cafes, restaurants, and takeaway food services
- clubs, pubs, taverns, and bars
- passenger transport; tour operator services
- cultural services; sports and recreation services
- retail trade
to help you build resilience, boost profitability and turn more tourists into advocates for your business.
Presented by Jurek Leon from Terrific Trading, this low cost program, delivered over 12 months, includes:
- 4 one-day workshops
- On-site one hour coaching session following each workshop to ensure the content makes sense and generates $$$s for your business
- On-site one hour coaching sessions with the presenter
- Development of a personal action plan
- A Customer Experience Audit of your business
- Access to support material and resources between each workshop
Pricing and Application
Price: A $3,300 program for only $330 for eligible tourism businesses
For bookings, please register your interest via email relevant to your region as follows:
About the Presenter
Jurek Leon is an Australian based trainer, consultant, storyteller and author of a number of practical books, manuals and e-books on understanding and influencing customers.
His entertaining, energising seminars and workshops are filled with practical tips, ideas and down-to-earth examples on word-of-mouth marketing, motivation, customer focused selling and designing and managing the customer experience.
In 1992 Jurek founded Terrific Trading, a Western Australian based consultancy where he goes by the title of ‘Director of Curiosity’.
Terrific Trading focuses on customer service as a way of assisting organisations to get a better result from their sales and marketing, design and manage the customer experience, foster repeat business and greatly enhance teamwork and motivation.